About Dr Sally J Rundle
Leadership Coach, Educator & Facilitator
With thirty years of business experience, I have been corporate facilitator, educator and coach. Blessed with an international career, affording me the opportunity to work with over 5000 leaders from a wide range of industries across twenty countries. I’ve dedicated my career to empower individuals to be the best they can be personally and professionally.
My working expertise is accelerating personal transformation, transitions and agile leadership. I work with integrating individual strengths and abilities, utilising neuroscience, positive psychology and adult learning advancements. Core to my success has been focusing on whole person development. This approach is designed to enhance personal awareness and impact, thinking styles and insight, emotional intelligence, conversations and dialogue, mindfulness, wellbeing and intuitive talents. I apply this blend of what works with executives, senior leaders and emerging leaders to build dynamic cultures.
I live in Adelaide and travel from there to work nationally and internationally. I have been director of my own business for 20 years, Dr Sally J Rundle Pty. Ltd. I keep close ties with those leading the way in developing the exciting new field of energy medicine. Having attained a post doctorate diploma within this ground-breaking work of human potential, I help people to bridge the connection between their hearts, minds and energy.
My Value Offering
- Leadership coaching to enhance the mental and emotional capacity of leaders to adapt to business challenges and life transitions.
- Sponsorship of global mindset through assessing capability and delivering programs to develop the mindset required for global leadership, effective cross-cultural engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Customise and deliver personal leadership development to increase skills in
collaboration, leading change, valuable conversions, presence and charisma.
- Energy management and wellbeing programs for enhancing physical resilience, emotional agility, mental clarity, and deeper purpose.
Who I Work With
In client engagements I focus on culture, people development, leadership capability and organisational change for growth, flourishing and wellbeing. Client experience includes:
- Clayton Utz
- Ernst & Young
- Australia Post
- Behind Closed Doors
- SA Government
- Ericsson Aust & SE Asia
- Castrol Industrial Asia
- Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Techne Architecture
Qualifications and Accredited Tools
- Ph.D. – International Management, Monash University, 1997
- Postdoctoral certificate – Energy Medicine, Energy Medicine University, USA, 2013
- M.Ed. – University of Western Australia, 1984
- B.Sc. – double major Psychology, University of Western Australia, 1982
- B.A. – major Political Science, Melbourne University, 1992
Tools and Diagnostics for Leadership Development:
- Conversant Facilitator and Coach – (High performance conversations)
- Heart Math Institute Coach / Facilitator – (Performance and Wellbeing)
- Values Grid coach and facilitator – (Leadership values and style)
- HBDI Individual/team profiler – (Thinking styles and preferences)
- PIPS coach and mentor – (Mindset and Performance)
- Global Competencies Inventory (GCI, Global mindset and leadership)
- LSI Practitioner and Coach (Constructive Leadership Styles and Mindset)
Mindset Change, Peak Performance and Wellbeing Techniques:
- MEWS (Wellbeing and Performance assessment and coaching)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) advanced training (for psychological wellbeing)
- Search Inside Yourself / Mindfulness training (delivered by Google, SIY Institute)
- Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology (for physical, emotional and energy balance)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (for strengthening emotional resilience)
- NLP and Hypnosis Practitioner (for personal change and transformation)
Co-author of 3 books:
(1) Willing to Succeed Internationally
(2) Values Grid: Compelling Leadership Values and
(3) Value Matrix: Transforming Values into Value
Current book: “Living a Spirited Life: Your Promise”
Energetic Sensitive, Intuitive Coach, Teacher, Healer and Activator
My greatest desire is for you to live into who you are … Getting onto ‘your orbit’ where you feel expansive, optimistic and creative in how you show up in the world to live your promise.
As an intuitive coach… I will guide you to expand your awareness, shift blocks that are holding you back from your potential and show you how to utilise your hidden or latent talents… You will strengthen the energetic link between your heart and mind… to access your heart’s intelligence and intuitive guidance.
My natural inclination is to walk with feet in both the world of science and spirituality… This focus gives me access to new knowledge and technologies specifically designed to inspire and empower others. I have passionately pursued a life-long curiosity about the ‘mind-body-spirit’ connection. It continues to take me worldwide to meet and learn from experts in the fields of medical intuition, shamanism, human performance, energy psychology, mindfulness, consciousness and energy healing.
Running parallel and enhancing my corporate career, I’ve studied energy medicine, healing methods and metaphysics. I am qualified in emotional freedom techniques, Eden Energy Medicine, Hypnosis, Reiki, Past Life Regression and Medical Intuition. My daily spiritual practice includes meditation, mindfulness, and gratitude.
Together this helps me to support you on your journey of living a spirited life… living into your promise, purpose and potential.
I am accredited to use a range of diagnostics with my clients to appreciate how they think, behave, use their energy and harness their resourcefulness.
Leadership Style Profile (LSI)
This tool helps leaders and organisation to develop constructive thinking patterns to create dynamic cultures.
It uses both self-assessment and colleague feedback to identify your individual thinking and behavioural styles. By providing insights into strengths and areas for development, it empowers you as a leader to embark on own journeys to being better at, and enjoying more, everything you do.
Wholebrain Thinking Profile (HBDI)
This tool identifies thinking preferences for you and your team.
It uses a psychometric assessment to measure the scope of your thinking style. It is useful for adapting your thinking preferences to communicate effectively with others, improve decision making and collaboration and increase thinking agility.
Wellbeing Profile (MEWS)
This tool is a powerful measure of wellbeing designed exclusively for senior leaders and their teams.
The MEWS survey taps into the aspects of work and life that have been shown to most impact wellbeing. It offers you an opportunity to explore your wellbeing at work and outside work and gain guidance and coaching from me to harness your inner resources to maximise your wellbeing.
Energy Boost Assessment
This tool identifies four key aspects that make up an individual’s unique energy signature.
It shines a light on what is working for you and how you depleting your energy. It offers new ways and resources for lifting your energy flow, building your inner strength and expanding your frequency.
What People Have Experienced …
I have worked with Sally Rundle for more than five years and can say, without a doubt, it has been amongst the best professional development I have undertaken. Sally has contributed immensely to my capability and the way that I approach business, helping me to explore my thinking and gain insights that have made me a more effective and confident leader.”
Sally Rundle has provided coaching services to myself and my staff, assisting in identifying and nurturing our inherent strengths and helping to realise our potential. The focus on managing energy and living according to values has particularly resonated with me as it brought to light and expanded those qualities within myself that are at the centre of my beliefs and what drives me to succeed. Sally has helped me to develop and find confidence in being the authentic leader that I strive to be, and has assisted my staff members to be the best that they can be. I wholeheartedly recommend Sally’s coaching and have found it to be the best leadership development I have participated in.